Our emergency fee is $100 ($150 after midnight and on Holidays).
This fee is for your pet's examination ONLY. Any treatment, medication, or diagnostic costs will be in addition to the initial examination/emergency fee.
1.Payment is due in full when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks (must have valid ID) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. The Animal Emergency Clinic of Terre Haute understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months for services costing over $200
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee