We can offer the following services to our patients:
- On-site Diagnostic Laboratory Analysis
- Complete Blood Count
- General Chemistry
- Blood Coagulation Panel (APTT & PT)
- Fecal Analysis
- Emergency Medical and Surgical Treatments
- Stabilization of Bone Fractures
- Pain management
- Oxygen Therapy
- Hospitalization (if necessary)
- IV Fluid Therapy
- Blood and Plasma Transfusion
- Complete Veterinary Pharmacy
Emergencies can be things such as accidental ingestion of rat poison, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call immediately.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment with your regular veterinarian, give us a call.
Because several veterinarians rotate shifts at Animal Emergency Clinic of Terre Haute, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.